Medical records documenting your qualifying condition and your Ohio Driver’s License. If you are a veteran, please bring your VA patient proof for your discount.
Please bring a note of an encounter with a physician that includes a diagnosis that is approved for medical marijuana. This can include an MRI, CT scan, X-Ray, and so on.
Unfortunately, insurance doesn't cover the cost. It's $150 due at time of service. $125 for VA with proof.If credit card is used it's 155 and 130 (a charge of $5 for use of credit card)
Currently, there are 21 conditions that allow someone to qualify to get their medical marijuana card in Ohio. They are:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Chronic and Intractable Pain
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
- Crohn’s Disease
- Epilepsy, and other seizure disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Spinal Cord Disease or Injury
- Tourette Syndrome
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Ulcerative Colitis
The state’s fee is $50 for patients (and $25 for those functioning as a caregiver for a patient).
If you simply google “medical marijuana near me” you should get a list of nearby dispensaries.
Call our office if you would like to confirm that we have received your medical records.
If you are running late, please call the office and to determine if there is availability.
An Ohio medical marijuana card is a patient identification card that you receive from the State Board of Pharmacy after your doctor has submitted your application. This allows you to buy any products at Ohio marijuana dispensaries.
At the present time, you can only use medical marijuana inside the state.
The State of Ohio has made it very easy to get your medical marijuana card.
Step 1: Book an appointment with a doctor that’s been approved to prescribe medical marijuana.
Step 2: Get a doctor’s evaluation.
- You must have one of the 21 qualifying medical conditions for medical marijuana
- During your visit, your doctor will submit your application.
- The state’s fee is $50 for patients (and $25 for those functioning as a caregiver for a patient).
Step 3: Receive your Ohio Medical Marijuana card via mail.